Sunday, June 12, 2011

Common Core Math Skills Checklist?

I am on the hunt to find a math skills checklist that is based on the Common Core Standards. I am hoping that someone in the Math Work Stations blog party has already created one, or knows the link for one.

I saw that Primary Graffit, in the Chapter 4 linky posts,  had a link to a document called "Mathmatics Concepts and Skills Checklists" (for grades K-5).  I would like to have a similar document based on the Common Core. The link she gave was:
http://enterpriselearningacademy.wikispaces.com/Math+Workshop


Thanks in advance! And thanks for all the amazing freebies this week!
~April

3 comments:

  1. I was just looking at these. They are for CA but I think they can be easily adapted into a checklist.

    http://www.scoe.net/castandards/agenda/2010/math_ccs_recommendations.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear April,
    I need to look at this during the summer and a checklist would be great. I will add it to my "to do" list. Keep me posted if you create one.
    Thanks for linking up!
    Fran@kndergartencrayons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. April,
    Sounds like there are several of us that need something similar. Please post if you find something...I'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete